Listed below are arrests obtained between October 31-November 6, 2021 in violent crime investigations by the NOPD:
- On October 31, NOPD Eighth District officers arrested a 17-year-old juvenile male suspect (not pictured) for armed robbery. The incident occurred in the 900 block of Canal Street on October 31.
- On October 31, NOPD Seventh District detectives arrested a 14-year-old juvenile male (not pictured) for three counts of armed robbery, and also arrested a 15-year-old juvenile male (not pictured) for three counts of armed robbery. The incidents occurred in the 8600 block of Curran Boulevard, 7400 block of Read Boulevard and the 10900 block of South I-10 Service Road on October 30,
- On November 1, NOPD First District detectives arrested a 14-year-old juvenile male (not pictured) for armed robbery. The incident occurred in the 3400 block of Tulane Avenue on October 30.
- On November 4, NOPD’s Violent Offender Warrant Squad arrested Irvin Fox (pictured, black male, DOB: 11-14-2001) for two counts of armed robbery. The incidents occurred at the intersection of General Taylor and Carondelet streets on October 17 and at the intersection of Loyola Avenue and Toledano Street on October 19.
Other Significant Arrests
- On November 5, NOPD Fifth District officers and detectives Christian Guity (pictured, black male, DOB: 04-07-1996) was arrested on drug and firearms charges. Officers and detectives responded to a local hospital in connection with an aggravated battery by shooting incident tentatively located at the intersection of Elysian Fields and North Claiborne avenues. During the investigation, it was learned that Guity was transported to the hospital inside of a black Jeep Cherokee that was parked on the Emergency Room ramp. A search warrant was granted for the vehicle, which revealed a large quantity of marijuana, $7,900 in cash, three digital scales, a handgun and ammunition. Guity was arrested and booked accordingly.
- On November 6, NOPD Fifth District officers arrested Dante Frazier (pictured, black male, DOB: 10-04-1979) for two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer. The incident occurred at the intersection of Saint Claude and Franklin avenues.