The following is a list of barricade locations for Tropical Storm Barry:
- The Franklin Avenue exit at I-610 east will close at 8 p.m.
- The Elysian Fields exit at I-610 west will close at 8 p.m.
The following exit ramps will close on an as needed basis. Officers will be assigned to these locations. They will monitor conditions and erect barricades when streets become impassable.
- North Carrollton Avenue (barricades at I-10 entry (Pontchartrain Expressway) and Tulane Avenue)
- City Park & Pontchartrain Expressway (barricades on both sides of Pontchartrain Expressway)
- Canal Boulevard (barricades at Homedale Street and Navarre Avenue)
- Marconi (barricades at Florida Avenue and Zachary Taylor Drive)
- St. Bernard Avenue (barricades at I-610 East exit and Florida Avenue)
- Paris Avenue (barricades at Pleasure Street and Gentilly Boulevard)
- Gentilly (barricades at Bruxelles (I-10 Entrance ramp) and Republic Street)
- Franklin Avenue (barricades at I-10 West exit and Abundance Street)
- Gentilly Boulevard (barricades at Peoples Avenue and Old Gentilly Road)
- Press Street (barricades at Leon C. Simon Drive and Hayne Boulevard)
- Broad Street (barricades at Treasure Street and A.P. Tureaud Avenue)
- I-610 underpass (in City Park by the new Children’s Museum) (barricades at Golf Drive and Zachary Taylor Drive)
- General De Gaulle Drive (barricades at Marr Avenue and Hendee Street)
- General De Gaulle (barricades at Woodland Drive)
- Dowman Road (barricades at Haynes Boulevard and Star & Stripes Boulevard)